Defeat the Devil
Spiritual Authority Steps
1. You can overcome by the blood of the Lamb and “the word of your testimony” about Jesus in your life. (Revelation 12:11)
Humble yourself before God. Say, “The blood of Jesus covers me!” Seek God’s forgiveness.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)
2. The Lord says He has a promise for any situation you will ever come up against. (Luke 10:19) Hold onto God’s promises.
3. Speak the name of Jesus in faith, and whatever is needed will happen. Whatever is of God has to come, and whatever is not of God has to go. Tell whatever is not of God, “Leave in Jesus’ name.” It must leave.
4. Continue in faith. Do not look at the circumstances. Keep your faith and trust in God. Put on God’s armor. (Ephesians 6:10-20) “Call things that are not as though they were.” (Romans 4:17)
5. The Lord is your confidence. Righteousness is provided by the blood. Peace and confidence is provided by the Word of God.
6. Laughter comes with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Laugh at the devil in Jesus’ name. He cannot steal your joy in the Lord. You know you have the victory. So rejoice in the Lord. Praise Him! Tell people what God is doing for you.
7. Focus: God has given you a plan. You are here to bring praise and glory to God because He has changed you.
Whatever you do, do it with all of your heart for the Lord. When you wake up every morning, think about Jesus. When you walk this earth during the day, think about Jesus; and God’s best will come forth in your life. Keep your eyes where they belong, and you will never go wrong with Jesus.
8. God’s grace (ability) is sufficient. (II Corinthians 12:9) Act like God is making a way. (Joshua 1:6-9)
Allow these things to manifest in your life. Put them first, and you will see the power of God Almighty working in your home,
family, health, finances, and situations. You will see changes. Things you never dreamed could happen will happen.
God wants you to dream the same dreams that He dreams and have the same plans that He has for you. Don’t settle for second best.
God is with you (Emmanuel), and He is working that plan out for His glory and our good.
There are winners and there are losers. God is a winner. Whose side are you on?
Keep your conscience clear. Continue thanking God, praising Him, and worshipping Him.
Keep loving the Lord and doing what He says, and watch what He will do.
God said to delight yourself in Him and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Humble yourself in His presence and allow the Spirit of God to do what He wants to do.
Read, think upon, speak, and obey God’s Word.
2010, Glory To God Ministries International™, All Rights Reserved.