PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL
(Isaiah 53:4-6; Matthew 8:16-17; I Peter 2:24; Mark 11:22-26;
John 14:12-14; James 5:13-16; Luke 10:9-19; Mark 16:17-18)
1. It is God’s will that you be whole. Sickness is not of God!
2. Ask God’s forgiveness for anything in your life that is not right with Him.
(James 5:13-16; I John 1:9)
3. It will be done as you have believed. Believe you have received, and you will see the results. Expect that it is done.
4. Praise and thank God for healing you the moment you believed Him, hands were laid, prayer was done, or the name of Jesus was spoken,
etc. God’s Spirit moves in many ways to heal us. Expect God’s healing.
5. Act on your healing. Get up and get going. If symptoms persist, forget it and continue to thank God for healing you. As you go about
God’s and your business, you will see the results God has promised. (Numbers 23:19)
6. After prayer, never dwell on a problem. Refuse to baby yourself. Tell others what God has done for you.
7. Sickness is real. However, after prayer, a symptom is a lie and the devil’s way to try and get you to believe you are not healed when
God says you are. Refuse the devil’s lie in Jesus’ name. (Mark 11:23-24)
8. Tell the devil, “You are a liar. Symptom, get off my body in Jesus’ name. What God says is true. I am healed and I refuse to receive
you in Jesus’ Name. The blood of Jesus covers me.” Then proceed to act on your healing, doing whatever you do when you are healthy.
You are well, in Jesus’ name. Take up your bed and walk!
9. Continue daily in the Word of God concerning healing, and remember to tell people what God has done for you.
10. Pray for the sick.
11. Be at peace with God and others. Think on the things of God.
(Isaiah 26:3; Mark 11:24-26; Philippians 4:4-8, and 13; Psalm 91 & 103)
Glory to God Ministries
P.O. Box 4167
Palm Springs, CA 92263
© 2006, Glory To God Ministries International™, all rights reserved.